Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Granted

I wondered if anyone still bothers to come here and read this half-dead blog. Hopefully not.

It's BORING!


Just a rant all of a sudden. I feel so... Negative. yup. that's should be the word. I'm tired of doing things all on my own.

Perhaps tired of myself for having such high expectations on my work. I guess I should STOP taking my work that seriously after all.

I have been wondering. If I had not printed all my practical worksheets every week, does it means that our group always has to borrow the lab sheets from the tutor?

Some labs are not group report but are individual worksheets. So isn't the meaning of individual worksheets meant to be done on your own. Discussions are allowed. But once I do it, others will complain that it's so well-explained that it multiplied without word change.

I really don't know why is this so. Perhaps they are right. I'm always the one doing everything. But I can't deny this fact from them even though I told them that they did their part too.

Now I really feel silly. I keep asking Priscilla why is she so silly enough to do every work on her own when I found out that she is doing group work. But ain't I in the same shoes as her? I guess that's the reason why we are Sisters. ((:

Shall be off to bed now. Don't think too much about this post. It's just a rant for my negativity thoughts that came all of a sudden. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.

No comments: